Hi, my name is Roberto Enrique Briceño García, a multidisciplinary Venezuelan designer and problem solver who helps small companies and startups around the world with their brand management and multimedia communications needs.
This is primarily what i do:
- Brand Management and Corporate Identity
- Cross-Media communication strategies
- Packaging, Labeling and Variable Data Printing
- Product and Business Oriented Photography
- WordPress Integrations and Web Development
- Product Design and Manufacturing management
- Pre-Press and Digital Printing Management
I’m available for one-to-one consulting on those subjects either in English, Spanish or Italian.
- Saporidelbelice.com – E-commerce Web Design, Continuous Improvement and Brand Asset Management.
- Saviannasuitte.com – Multilingual Bed and Breakfast Website Design
- Sealosophy.it – Web Design and Brand Design
- Bonolio.it and Bonousainc.com – Web Design
- Endurocenter.com – E-commerce Web development and On-going maintenance
- Associazioneadaltavoce.it – Webdesign and Blog Management
- Dominamiccina.it – Webdesign and Brand Asset Manager
- Invisiblearabs.com – Web Design and Ongoing Maintenance
- Saveriogerardi.it – Web Design and maintenance
- CBS Food – “DON” wines Labels and Production Assistance
- Graficheprovideo.it – Web Design
- Arredhouse.it – Web Design
- 20mediterranei.it – Landing Page Design
- Biancobnb.com – Landing Page Design
- Gismondo.it – Landing Page Design
- Loscirocco.it – Multilingual website and Blog management
- Officinadellozio.com – Home Restaurant booking website and Snipcart Integration
- Decibel s.r.l. Brand asset management
I’ve been working in the Digital Printing Industry, Web design and as a Brand Manager for the last 15 years as well as helping SMEs as a technical consultant in the fields of Event Planning and Concert Light Designer, 3D modeling for products and architecture, product designer and social media automation strategies.
My OS of choice continues to be Windows but I’m using Linux (Ubuntu) more and more in the latest two years.
Regarding MacOS I have mixed feelings. There are some stuff that I really miss about working on Mac, specially in the Pro Audio field, I miss iMovie too and I would like to try Sketch App but, honestly, I hate their business model and how unnecessarily expensive are their products.
If Adobe starts supporting Linux I’m pretty sure that I could make the switch the day after.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, Ps, Lr, Id, Pr, Ae)
- Gravit (Loving it more and more everyday)
- Afinity Designer
3D Modelling, CAD and Product Design
- KeySHot Renderer
- 3DStudio Max
- Timble Sketchup
- OnShape Cloud
- WordPress CMS
- Kirby CMS (Love at first sight!)
- Html, CSS3 and Some JS
Video Related Stuff
- Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- VMix (Broadcasting)
- Final Cut Pro
- DaVinci Resolve
- Ableton Live
- Resolume VJ (VJ and Video Mapping)
- Logic PRO
Tel: +39 334 995 1258